Breast Implants, Breast Lift, Breast Enlargement, Breast Augmentation, Boob Job
Breast Implants Before and After
Mammoplasty or Mamaplasty
Mammoplasty or Mamaplasty refers to a set of surgical procedures, the intention of which is to reshape or modify the aesthetic appearance of the breast. There are two main types:
Augmentation mammoplasty is commonly performed to increase the size, change the shape, and/or alter the texture of the breasts.
Also known as mastoplexy, a breast lift raises up and firms the breasts by removing excessive skin and tightening of the surrounding tissue to reshape and support a new (and improved) breast contour. A beast lift can also be achieved with implants.
Breast Augmentation Before and After (by Dr. Michael Brown)
Breast Implants Cost Breast Augmentation Cost
Cost of Breast Implants generally start from about $6,000. Final cost of Boob Job, breast lift cost or breast enlargement cost can vary depending on a number of issues. The best way to really find out is to have a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon.
Most women want breast implants for more appealing breast shape, to improve what they already have or re-establish what they never had or have had fallen away with breast feeding.
Have you decided that you really want a breast enhancement but don’t know where to begin? Please see below all the information you should need to get going.
Breast reduction surgery (mammoplasty)removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin. Its purpose is to achieve a breast size you would like which is often to be in more proportion with your body. The surgery could also be performed to relieve the discomfort and inconvenience associated with overly large breasts which is also called a breast reduction.
There can be both a health and emotional problem for women with overly large breasts. Some women also feel very self-conscious about having large, pendulous breasts and the weight of excess breast tissue can restrict a woman’s ability to have a physically active life. There can be physical discomforts such as back, neck and shoulder pain, and skin irritation beneath the breast crease.
So, either accept yourself the way you are OR If you are concerned about the way you look or are thinking about cosmetic beast treatments to boost your confidence, these are things to consider before breast reduction surgery
Some important issues to keep in mind include:
- Breast reduction can be performed at any age, but is best done when your breasts are fully developed.
- Breast and nipple piercings can cause an infection.
- Breast reduction surgery can interfere with some diagnostic procedures.
- The ability to breastfeed post breast reduction surgery may be limited. This should be discussed your doctor if you are planning to breastfeed a baby in the future.
- Changes that occur in the breasts during pregnancy or a significant weight loss or gain can effect the outcomes of previous breast reduction surgery.
- Financial cost! Breast reduction is commonly considered a re-constructive surgical procedure (although there is a cosmetic component to it) so the surgery may be covered by health insurance if it is performed to relieve medical symptoms OR you could look at financing through a payment plan
- Smokers are at increased risk of complications. If you are serious about undergoing cosmetic surgery, you should try to quit smoking.
Go Directly to A Specialist Breast Plastic Surgeon Near you